LCC 2011 is offering 4 Invitations to a Thursday Night Cocktail Party
hosted by Santa Fe authors Katherine Neville and David Morrell
and visiting authors Rhys Bowen and Marcia Talley.
Thursday, March 24
(The party does not conflict with the Hillerman program.)
Guests will include:
Martin Cruz Smith, Lifetime Achievement Recipient
Guests of Honor, Margaret Coel and Steven Havill
Toastmaster, Steve Brewer
Marvin Lachman, Fan Guest of Honor
LCC 2011 Award Nominees
among various other authors, editors, agents and booksellers.
In addition to their invitation, auction winners will get to choose 8 books from among the 400+ titles (submitted for the Edgar® best first, Edgar® best book, Edgar® true crime, Mary Higgins Clark award, or other major prizes) residing on Katherine Neville’s bookshelves.
All proceeds to benefit ReadWest, Inc., a non-profit literacy agency providing one-to-one tutoring by trained certified volunteers, FREE OF CHARGE, to residents in the Rio Rancho and Greater Albuquerque area.
The Online Charity Auction runs from Midnight on February 11, 2011 through 11:59 PM on March 4, 2011
The procedure for bidding is as follows:
1. One ticket will be auctioned.
2. Place your bid for that ticket on the Auction Blog as a comment, the COME BACK to increase your bid and remain the high bidder.
3. Bids will be accepted up until 11:59 PM on March 4.
4. The winning bidder will have the option of purchasing up to 3 additional tickets at the highest bid price. After that, we will contact the next highest bidder and offer that person the opportunity to purchase tickets at the highest bid price.
5. REMEMBER, all proceeds benefit a wonderful cause.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity! Come and mingle with some of your favorite authors, collect some valuable 1st editions and visit the fabulous Santa Fe home of Katherine Neville. Bid often, bid high!
Starting Bid: $10
Please note: If you have never posted a comment on the Left Coast Crime Blog before, your comment will need to be approved before it goes up. We will try to approve all comments as quickly as possible. Once you have been approved, you will be able to post again without having your comment held for moderation.
If you have any questions about this auction, please contact Auction Chair Christine Goff by emailing chris (at) christinegoff.com
If you have any questions about posting comments, please contact Webmaster Sue Trowbridge by emailing trow (at) interbridge.com